Commemorate our second year of ANISA Beauty with this curated collection of two multifunctional makeup brushes for easy head-to-toe glam. Plus, our fan-favorite — the Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray and Beauty Case to keep brushes clean.
This makeup brush set celebrates our signature high-performance brush fibers by featuring our two most dense brushes that provide streak-free coverage and intuitive, unique head shapes for both face and body application.
HOW TO USE
Pinnacle Body Brush:
– Apply your product directly to the top of the brush head or directly onto skin.
– Apply product by gliding over the skin, then use circular buffing motions to blend.
– Repeat as needed for an evenly blended finish.
– To ensure even application on large areas of the body, we recommend working in sections to avoid product drying down before blending thoroughly.
Buffing Bronzer Brush:
Top of brush head:
– For all-over blending, buff product using back-and-forth motions.
– For bronzing, buff product along the cheekbones, hairline, and jawline using a back-and-forth motion.
Side of brush head:
– For sculpting, apply product along the cheekbones, nose, and jawline using a sweeping motion.
Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray:
– Spray Quick Dry Brush Cleaner directly onto makeup or skin care brush.
– Wipe onto a tissue to remove residue.
– Repeat if necessary.
– For a quick clean that does not require drying time, use a waterless brush cleaner – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– For a deeper wash, especially after using with pigmented product, use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Lay flat to dry.