Sensitive skin derived from a skin condition like eczema or rosacea or reactivity to certain ingredients can be nourished and soothed with the right products and routines.
Pair simple, gentle skin care products with this collection of soft, sensitive-skin-safe skin care brushes to soothe irritation and discomfort.
HOW TO USE
– Place cleanser onto silicone ring and gently massage skin in circular motions.
– Place thumb on top of handle indentation for the perfect amount of pressure.
– Rinse brush thoroughly after use.
– Unlock the removable brush head and lay flat to dry.
– Recommended for use day and night in your skin care routine.
All-Over Care Brush:
– Squeeze, pump or scoop skin care product onto brush head.
– Gently sweep, swirl or buff product into skin.
Fan Mask Brush:
– Squeeze, pump, or scoop mask product onto brush head.
– Gently smooth product onto skin using sweeping motions to evenly distribute.
– Reapply if needed.
– To avoid any staining of fibers and handle, we strongly recommend immediately cleaning brush after each use per below Care Instructions.
After Each Use:
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel.
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– If used with pigmented and/or acid/oil-based formula, we highly recommend following the below "Weekly/Monthly Clean" instructions after each use to avoid staining.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.
– Do not reuse until brush is completely dry.