Dry skin indicates that the skin barrier is damaged, meaning moisture is escaping the skin, leaving the skin dehydrated and easily irritated.
Nourish and hydrate normal to dry skin with this brush collection, designed to seal soothing, hydrating skin care into the skin.
HOW TO USE
Fan Mask Brush:
– Squeeze, pump, or scoop mask product onto brush head.
– Gently smooth product onto skin using sweeping motions to evenly distribute.
– Reapply if needed.
– To avoid any staining of fibers and handle, we strongly recommend immediately cleaning brush after each use per below Care Instructions.
All-Over Care Brush:
– Squeeze, pump or scoop skin care product onto brush head.
– Gently sweep, swirl or buff product into skin.
Eye Treatment Brush:
– Scoop, drop or pump product onto the brush head indentation.
– Hold brush with thumb placed on inside curve of handle for ultimate control and precise product placement.
– Gently press and smooth product onto skin using sweeping motions around eye area.
After Each Use:
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel.
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– If used with pigmented and/or acid/oil-based formula, we highly recommend following the below "Weekly/Monthly Clean" instructions after each use to avoid staining.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.
– Do not reuse until brush is completely dry.