HOW TO USE
– Place cleanser onto silicone ring and gently massage skin in circular motions.
– Place thumb on top of handle indentation for the perfect amount of pressure.
– Rinse brush thoroughly after use.
– Unlock the removable brush head and lay flat to dry.
– Recommended for use day and night in your skin care routine.
Pinnacle Foundation Brush
– Place product on top of the brush head, and blend into skin by sweeping or pressing.
Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
– Spray Quick Dry Brush Cleaner directly onto makeup or skin care brush.
– Wipe onto a tissue to remove residue.
– Repeat if necessary.
Daily/Weekly Clean of Skin Care Brushes:
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel.
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
Daily/Weekly Clean of Makeup Brushes:
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
Weekly/Monthly Clean of All Brushes:
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Lay flat to dry.