Treat the delicate eye area with care this holiday season using three soft brushes designed to apply eye cream, concealer, and setting powder.
HOW TO USE
Eye Treatment Brush
– Gently press and smooth product onto skin using sweeping motions around eye area.
Angled Concealer Brush
– Use brush head to press, buff or sweep product onto the skin.
Tapered Highlight Brush
– Apply product onto the high points of the face including the tops of cheekbones, forehead, and chin with small sweeping motions.
Daily/Weekly Clean of Skin Care Brushes:
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
Daily/Weekly Clean of Makeup Brushes:
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray
Weekly/Monthly Clean of All Brushes:
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad
– Rinse thoroughly with water
– Lay flat to dry