This curated set is the perfect holiday gift for the beauty lover in your life, with brushes designed by beauty experts that totally deliver.
HOW TO USE
All-Over Care Brush
– Squeeze, pump or scoop skin care product onto brush head.
– Gently sweep, swirl or buff product into skin.
All-Over Treatment Brush
– Drop, pump or squeeze the recommended dosage onto the silicone reservoir in the center of the brush.
– Glide the brush over the skin to apply product evenly.
Buffing Bronzer Brush
– For all-over blending, buff product using back-and-forth motions.
– For bronzing, buff product along the cheekbones, hairline, and jawline using a back-and-forth motion.
– For sculpting, apply product along the cheekbones, nose, and jawline using a sweeping motion.
– For all-over application, apply product using a sweeping motion all over the face
– For shine control, press powder into specific areas of the face
– For sculpting, flip brush and use the top edge of the back of the brush head to define the face with bronzer or contour powder
Daily/Weekly Clean of Skin Care Brushes
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel.
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
Daily/Weekly Clean of Makeup Brushes
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
Weekly/Monthly Clean of All Brushes
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Lay flat to dry.