Getting glam & photo-ready is easier when you have the right brushes.
We've teamed up with @JMDelore on this new Best in Show Makeup Brush Collection. We're donating 25% of sales of this brush kit to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute, and will be donating $2,500 from the ANISA Advocacy Foundation.
Complete any look, from daytime date to nighttime glamour, with three brushes to blend foundation, bronzer, and powder with ease and precision.
HOW TO USE
Pinnacle Foundation Brush:
– Blend product by pressing or buffing into the skin.
Buffing Bronzer Brush:
Top of brush head:
– For all-over blending, buff product using back-and-forth motions.
– For bronzing, buff product along the cheekbones, hairline, and jawline using a back-and-forth motion.
Side of brush head:
– For sculpting, apply product along the cheekbones, nose, and jawline using a sweeping motion.
Tapered Highlight Brush:
Tapered sides of brush head:
– For all-over placement, apply product onto the skin using a large sweeping motion.
Tip of brush head:
– For precise application, apply product onto the high points of the face including the tops of cheekbones, forehead, and chin with small sweeping motions.
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.