Your nighttime skin care is critical to clear your skin of the day’s dirt and residue to avoid clogged pores and breakouts, plus allows your skin time to repair and recover from daily environmental stressors.
This collection is perfect for anyone’s nighttime skin care routine, which should integrate cleanser, moisturizer, and treatment.
HOW TO USE
– Place cleanser onto silicone ring and gently massage skin in circular motions.
– Place thumb on top of handle indentation for the perfect amount of pressure.
– Rinse brush thoroughly after use.
– Unlock the removable brush head and lay flat to dry.
All-Over Care Brush:
– Squeeze, pump or scoop skin care product onto brush head.
– Gently sweep, swirl or buff product into skin.
All-Over Treatment Brush:
– Drop, pump or squeeze the recommended dosage onto the silicone reservoir in the center of the brush.
– Glide the brush over the skin to apply product evenly.
– Reapply if needed.
After Each Use:
– If lightweight product, clean or wipe brush with a clean tissue or towel.
– If heavier product, use a waterless brush cleaner that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– If used with pigmented and/or acid/oil-based formula, we highly recommend following the below "Weekly/Monthly Clean" instructions after each use to avoid staining.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.
– Do not reuse until brush is completely dry.