Deep Cleansing Content Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Rating and Review Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to Pro Program members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Anisa International, Inc. and its affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible (“Entrant”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Anisa International, Inc., 225 Ottley Dr NE #230, Atlanta, GA 30324
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 22, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on May 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Complete an Online Questionnaire. Follow the hyperlink provided in an email from Anisa International and/or ANISA Beauty which asks you a series of questions and invites you to join the Sweepstakes;
- Publish and Email. Publish to your Instagram account videos and/or images of ANISA Beauty’s new Deep Cleansing Brush (“Content”) between April 22 – May 6, 2022. The post must also include the tag of @anisabeauty in copy & content along with hashtag #anisabeauty. Upon publication of the Content, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link or attachment to your Content no later than May 6, 2022 with the subject line “Deep Cleansing Content Contest”; and
- Follow. Follow ANISA Beauty on Instagram @anisabeuty and TikTok @anisabeautybrushes.
In addition, to receive a valid Sweepstake entry, the Content must be (a) relevant to ANISA Beauty’s new Deep Cleansing Brush, (b) contain your honest feedback, and (c) posted within the Promotion Period. There is no requirement that the Content include ratings, reviews, or be a positive endorsement. For each qualifying Content you post, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Only Content posted on Entrant’s Instagram account will qualify. Any Content posted through other means, including but not limited to, submitting comments through the “feedback” portal operated by third-party websites, will not qualify.
In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received, on or around May 13, 2022. The potential winners will be notified by email on or around seven (7) days after the drawing date. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card. The Visa Gift Card may be delivered directly to the winner’s email address used to enter the Sweepstakes.
This Visa Gift Card is issued by a third-party (e.g., Visa, Inc.) and will subject to that third-party’s terms and conditions. This Sweepstakes is not otherwise sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Visa Inc. or any other third-party.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries during the applicable Period.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrant hereby also grants Sponsor a license for one year to utilize and edit the Content for promotional use on ANISA Beauty’s website and social media (e.g., Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.).
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Fulton County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Fulton County in the State of Georgia. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- Winner List: For a winner list, please email your request to email@example.com. The winner list will be available after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2022 Anisa International, Inc. All rights reserved.