MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING
Where are the brushes manufactured?
- Our brushes are responsibly-produced in Tianjin and Jinghai, China at ANISA’s American-owned manufacturing facilities. We take seriously our role in leading the way to positive change – in our products and in our community overall.
- At Anisa Tianjin we produce 100% PETA Certified Cruelty-Free fibers that are paraben-free, sulfate-free and AZO-free. Additionally, we offer bio-friendly and recycled packaging options. Our efforts at Anisa Tianjin have helped reduce landfill waste by 20%.
- The first of its kind – our Anisa Jinghai facility allowed us to fully transition from traditional manual ferrule anodization to an automated process, leading our industry to safer and cleaner production. Anisa Jinghai has significantly cut down our carbon footprint thanks to water and air reclamation, 20% reduction of scrap and waste and 100% LED lighting.
- We own our manufacturing facility and have full control over our supply chain and process – from concept to your hand. This translates to you knowing where and how your brushes were made. We stand behind our promise that ANISA brushes and tools are made using the highest quality materials, hand-crafted by skilled artisans, and manufactured using clean and socially responsible methods.
- We are never satisfied with the status quo and continue to raise the bar on responsible and sustainable product development. Creating better products means less waste, cleaner production and safe and supportive working conditions. We are proud to hold the highest ethical and environmental certifications in the industry, including the following:
- SEDEX current member to evaluate responsible and ethical practices.
- FSC certified for responsible forestry management.
- ISO 9001 Certified for product quality management
- PETA certified cruelty-free and vegan.
- We’re dedicated to creating better-for-the-environment solutions with less waste and leading the industry in safer, cleaner production. Our facilities boast clean water practices, a 20% reduction in scrap material, reducing our environmental footprint by one third.
- After 25 years in the cosmetic industry, we are committed to introducing beauty innovations that are about educating you, the consumer, to care about how and who made your brushes. And most importantly, care if they were made in an ethical and transparent way when it comes to social and environmental compliance.
- ANISA Beauty will continue to introduce innovative ways to apply makeup and skincare with brushes and tools. This is why we chose to state the “Next Generation.”
- Yes, all brush fibers are PETA-certified and cruelty-free. The brush head, ferrule and handle are not manufactured or developed by methods that involve experimentation or testing on animals.
- Brush fibers are made of synthetic, man-made fiber and are cruelty-free. Brush fibers are not produced from any animal and are not tested on animals.
- The box and info sheet are FSC certified, which means for every tree harvested to make paper, a new tree is planted in its place.
- Forest Stewardship Council is an organization that works to promote the practice of sustainable forestry worldwide.
BRUSHES & BRUSH CARE
What is the best cleaning solution to use when washing my brushes?
- The Wash is uniquely formulated to “wash away” powder-based formulas on your makeup brushes giving them that brand new feeling. You can also use a gentle soap that is alcohol-free – this works best for most brush fibers.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of The Wash or soap onto the center of the Brush Cleaning Pad or the palm of your hand.
- Without adding water, move fibers around the textured pad to work in The Wash.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat if needed.
- Brush fibers are very soft and are designed for optimal product pick-up and application.
- The brush fibers are fully synthetic and should not irritate your skin. However, if irritation occurs please discontinue use and consult your doctor or dermatologist.
- Since the brush fibers are synthetic, shedding should be minimal.
- Each brush features a hard-plastic handle.
- Prolonged use of highly pigmented products and/or liquid formulas with your makeup or skincare brushes may cause staining. We recommend cleaning your brushes every 1 to 2 weeks to keep them in the best condition possible and free of permanent stains.
- If an item you wish to purchase is out of stock, please email email@example.com to be added to our waitlist. Once the item is restocked, you will be among the first to know!
- Anisa and our product development team are always dreaming up and working on the next game-changing beauty solution. Subscribe to our email list and follow along on social to stay up-to-date on our latest launch dates.
- You can learn all about our products on their individual product pages. If you have any other questions or thoughts, let us know by emailing one of our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
Do you offer promotions or discounts?
- Yes! We are so grateful for the beautiful community of makeup and skincare enthusiasts and love surprising our customers with sales and discounts. To be the first to know about any promotion, be sure to subscribe to our email newsletter.
- You can use one promo code per order. If you have two or more valid ANISA promo codes, please choose the one you want to use more and save the other(s) for next time.
- Once a promotion has ended, we are no longer able to offer the discount. Please follow us on social and be sure to sign up for our email list to be in the know for upcoming sales and promotions. (First time sign ups receive a 15% off discount code!)
- Yes! We are now accepting applications for ANISA Pro. As an industry professional you’ll have a first look at upcoming product launches, exclusive content and have access to a special pro discount. To apply, visit ANISA Pro Program.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- First Class (USPS) typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Shipping dates are provided by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed.
- UPS Overnight orders placed before 3:30 pm EST arrive the next business day. Please note UPS will not ship to a P.O BOX. All orders placed after 3:30 pm on a Friday will ship the following business day. This shipping option excludes Saturday delivery. For possible Saturday delivery, please contact customer service before placing your order.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with an order number. If you do not a see your confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folders. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, please email email@example.com.
- ANISA accepts all major credit cards – VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Additionally, ANISA accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shopify Pay.
- If your payment is declined, please double check your card information and try resubmitting. If your payment is declined again, please contact your credit card provider.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
How can I qualify for free shipping?
- Free First Class shipping is offered on purchases of $50 or more, pre-tax.
- We ship international orders through USPS First Class to Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. International shipping starts at $20, shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your package once you begin the checkout process.
- Where available, you will be able to select your shipping method at checkout. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your package once you begin the checkout process.
- Due to import restrictions, we are unable to ship the Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray and The Wash Brush Cleaner internationally.
- All international orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide information on whether you may or may not be charged customs/duty fees. Duties will be determined by the country of import upon arrival of your order based off product value. These fees are not included in your order and/or shipping total. ANISA Beauty assumes no responsibility for duties incurred on discounted, promotional or give away items. All fees must be paid by the package recipient.
- First Class USPS will ship to P.O. Boxes. UPS Overnight will not ship to a P.O. Boxes.
- All items ship from our fulfillment center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- First Class (USPS) – Offered at checkout for $6.95 for US residents only. Free shipping on orders $50 and over. Once shipped, orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Shipping dates are provided by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed. Shipping fees will not be refunded due to carrier delays.
- UPS Overnight – EXCLUDES SATURDAY DELIVERY. Offered at checkout for $35. Orders must be placed before 3:30 pm EST for same day shipping. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box. All orders placed after 3:30 pm on a Friday will ship the following business day. For possible Saturday delivery, please contact customer service before placing your order.
- Please note that our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray cannot be shipped UPS Overnight. All orders that include the Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray will be shipped USPS Ground.
- USPS International– Starting at $20, shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of your package once you begin the checkout process.
What is your Return Policy?
- Our goal is to help you discover makeup and skincare tools that elevate your beauty routine – we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not 100% happy with your order, we gladly accept returns within 30 days of initial purchase. Products must be returned in new or gently used condition.
- At this time, we do not accept returns for international orders.
- Prior to submitting a return please carefully read our Return Policy.
- To begin a return, simply follow the steps below:
- Email your return request firstname.lastname@example.org receive a complimentary USPS return shipping label. Please include your order number in your email.
- After your return has been submitted, you will receive a complimentary USPS return shipping label and return slip via email.
- Once both documents are printed, please attach the return shipping label to the outside of your box and include the return slip inside the package. All returns must be shipped back via USPS.
- Orders cannot be canceled once the order is placed. If you have a change to your order, please email email@example.com soon as possible. We cannot guarantee any order changes but will do our best to accommodate your request.
- ANISA must be notified of defective items prior to the return of such items and within 12 days of the mail delivery date. Notifications must be in the form of email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the defect and the need of a return or exchange. You will be asked to provide a clear photo of the defect. If the item was damaged due to the mail carrier, please include a photo of the damaged package as well. All defective items must be unused. ANISA does not provide warranties on products. Any defective, worn, or used items received by our Return Department without prior approval will not be processed. No exceptions will be made.
- For incorrectly shipped items or missing items, please email email@example.com identifying the incorrectly shipped or missing item and the item you did not receive.
- Once you submit your return request, please allow 1-2 business days to receive a return shipping label and return slip. Please allow up to 5 business days for your package to arrive back to our warehouse. All refunds will be credited to the original payment method within 10 business days of processing at our warehouse.
How can I contact the ANISA team?
- We love hearing from you! If you have any questions, feedback or even complaints, please reach out to our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We live and breathe our products and are more than happy to answer your questions regarding our makeup brushes, skincare tools and cleansers. Email our experts at email@example.com and you will receive a response within 2 business days.
- We are excited to build a community of beauty and skincare enthusiasts and hope to offer an affiliate program in the future. In the meantime, sign up for our exclusive emails and you will be the first to know of any affiliate programs.