- ANISA currently ships to the United States. You may experience longer delivery times when shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico.
- Orders over $200 will ship via Signature Required, unless otherwise requested (please see "Signature Requirement" below).
- Orders placed before 3:30 PM EST on a weekday usually ship the same day. Please see ‘When Will My Order Ship?’ below for exclusions.
- The shipping methods provided on ANISA’s website represent specific shipping methods provided by the mail carrier. The days represent how long it usually takes for a package to arrive after it has shipped. These dates are provided by the mail carrier but they are not 100% guaranteed.
- For time sensitive packages, please keep in mind holidays, major sales and extreme or unsafe weather.
- Once shipped, an order will not be cancelled or refunded due to carrier delays.
- ANISA is unable to replace stolen mail, so please ship to a secure location.
- All items ship from our fulfillment center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Once a package has shipped, ANISA is unable to alter the shipping method selected or the shipping address provided in the order.
SHIPPING METHODS & PRICES
The day an order ships counts as day "0".
- First Class (USPS)– Offered at checkout for $4.95. Once shipped, orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days. Shipping dates are provided by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed. Shipping fees will not be refunded due to carrier delays.
- UPS Overnight – EXCLUDES SATURDAY DELIVERY. Offered at checkout for $35. Orders must be placed before 3:30 PM EST for same day shipping. UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box. All orders placed after 3:30 PM EST on a Friday will ship the following business day. For possible Saturday delivery, please contact customer service before placing your order.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Most orders placed before 3:30 PM EST usually ship same day (weekends excluded). Processing delays may occur due to holidays, weather and large sales. In addition, this may cause delays in delivery. ANISA is not responsible for mail carrier delays. The shipping methods provided by ANISA represent specific shipping methods and the days it normally takes for an order to arrive based on the shipping method, but they are not guaranteed.
After an order ships, an automated shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided in the order and will include a mail issued tracking number. If you do not see it, please check your spam or junk folder. If you have questions regarding tracking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (404) 618-2800.
ANISA will not be held responsible for items stolen from a customer's property after an order has been delivered to the address provided, so we recommend shipping to a secure location or work address. If you wish for a package to be shipped with a signature required, please let us know either prior to placing the order or immediately after.
Orders over $200 will ship with a signature required. If the mail carrier attempts to deliver and there is no one to sign, the package will be taken to your Post Office. From there, you can pick up the package. If a package goes unclaimed, the mail carrier will issue a "RETURN TO SENDER", and it will be returned to our facility. Orders will not be reshipped, cancelled or refunded while the Post Office is still in possession of the package. If you wish to remove the signature requirement and your order is over $200, please contact us prior to or immediately after the order is placed.
MISSING OR LOST MAIL
If the tracking number states "Delivered" but you have not received your package and you have checked with your neighbors, please contact your local Post Office or carrier and provide them with the tracking number. Request a Case Number for your call. If the carrier is able to verify the package was lost or delivered incorrectly, contact us within 7 business days from when the tracking number claims the package was “Delivered” with your case number at email@example.com. ANISA will not be held responsible for lost packages reported after 7 business days from the alleged “Delivery Date” nor will ANISA be held responsible for any lost packages without a valid USPS Case Number. No exclusions will be made.
This policy is listed on our website at all times. By submitting an order on ANISA’s website, customers agree to all our terms and policies.