Eye Primer Brush
Eye Primer Brush
Prime Like a Pro
An eyeshadow primer brush with a scoop-shaped brush head designed to effortlessly prime the lids for long-lasting eyeshadow. This eye brush is designed with soft, vegan bristles to place and sweep primer across the lids to prep for any eyeshadow, giving you a highly-pigmented, crease-free shadow.
Perfectly pairs with all formulas of eyeshadow primers and concealers.
How To Use
Brush Care Guide
Use a waterless, alcohol-free brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time.
Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the fibers.
For faster deep cleaning, use a textured silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape the brush head.
Lay flat to dry.
For detailed brush cleaning instructions & tips, visit our Brush Care Guide page.
- SLSandra L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Blends in seconds, Streak-free, Easy to use, High-quality, Cruelty-freeWorks best for... Concealer, Cream Highlighter, Eyeshadow, Cream Bronzer, Setting PowderRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWorks beautifully!
So easy to glide my eye primer
- JNJANIS N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmooth
This brush helps put on product so smoothly.ABANISA Beauty2 months agoThank you for sharing Eye Primer Brush experience!
- CBCathy B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 months agoToo expensive
I was not happy with the brush having rough bristles and the cost
- JVjennifer v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing
Applies your products so seamlesslyABANISA Beauty6 months agoThank you for sharing your Eye Primer Brush experience!
- SSophieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoVery Unique
This is a really unique shape — I do not have something similar in my very extensive brush collection. It does have a concavity to it that is supposed to help with better distributing primer across the lid, and I do like how it conforms well to the curves of the eyes. It blends nicely too, with bristles at different lengths that help create a nice fade. I do think it’s a bit large for my eyes, and I’m not sure anyone needs a dedicated brush for eye primer, but it might serve well for blending out concealer as well.ABANISA Beauty7 months agoThank you for sharing your Eye Primer Brush experience!