ANISA Pro Program
Are you a professional makeup artist or esthetician? We want you to support your craft with ANISA Beauty!
We are now accepting applications for ANISA Pro.
As an industry professional you’ll have a first look at upcoming product launches, exclusive content and have access to a special pro discount.
In our exclusive program you'll see previews of upcoming product launches, behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and enjoy a discount on everything ANISA Beauty. There are opportunities for sponsorship of special events and more! We're here to support your career.
ANISA Pro Perks:
- 25% discount for ANISABeauty.com
- Exclusive content from the ANISA Beauty LAB Council and other industry experts
- Spotlights on ANISA Beauty’s social media platforms
- Sneak peek on new product launches
Working Makeup Artists/Estheticians must upload ONE of the following:
- Professional business website providing at least 10 photos of your own original artistry work on different clients as well as offering makeup services
- Call list on production company letterhead dated within the last 6 months
- Editorial page & publication cover dated within the last 6 months
- Professional license (cosmetology, esthetician)
- Union Card
- IMDB Credit
OR TWO of the following:
- Business card with name and specific profession
- Professional letter of employment or pay stub from client, salon manager, or cosmetic retailer
- Completed contract dated within the last six months
- Makeup Artistry course certificate
How to Apply:
Complete the online application HERE. Credentials will be uploaded within the application.
If you are unable to apply via the above form, please reach out to email@example.com and we will share an email version of the application.
Please allow 5-10 business days to receive a response.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All applications are subject to approval and may take up to ten (10) days to process. The ANISA Beauty Pro Program is available to U.S. residents only. To view all of the terms and conditions, please click here.