All-Over Treatment Brush
All-Over Treatment Brush
A Little Drop Goes a Long Way
A good serum containing antioxidants and retinol is a non-negotiable step in reversing signs of aging. Our All-Over Treatment Brush was created to take the guesswork out of how much product you should apply, specially designed with a pea-sized reservoir to properly dose your potent products so that you never overdo it again.
Perfectly pairs with any facial serum or oil.
How To Use
Brush Care Guide
- AAAlexis A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Less product waste, Time saving, Easy to cleanRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove
This is perfect for dispensing the needed amount of product and then evenly distributing on the skin. So convenient!ABANISA Beauty12 seconds ago
Thanks for your 5-star review, Alexis! We're excited that your All-Over Treatment Brush picks up just the right amount of product to apply evenly on your skin. 💜
- SSStacy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts High-quality, Less product waste, Time saving, Easy to use, Easy to cleanRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this brush!!
I enjoy doing skin care with these brushes!ABANISA Beauty1 month ago
We're thrilled that you're loving your All - Over Treatment Brush, Stacy! Thanks for your 5-star review.
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Easy to clean, Less product waste, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Easy to useWorks best for... Face Oil, Serum, Face TreatmentRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat addition to the skincare brushes!
I got this to add to my collection of facial brushes. I use facial oil and serums morning and night, so I needed a brush that could be designated for that. I love the other brush, but the treatment brush has a center that you can apply the oil or serum to for even distribution. I feel like it uses less product, so they will last longer. Also, it can keep my cream products separate from serums. It has denser bristles and an open center, so I don't use it for anything else but oils or serums. I don't think this would work great for creams or lotions. Hope this helps!ABANISA Beauty3 months ago
Thanks for your 5 star review, Jennifer. We’re so glad to hear your All-Over Treatment Brush has been a great addition to your skincare routine 💜
- UHUndrella H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI love this brush. I
I love this brush. I was watching a video Mo knows hair and she was using this brush. Before I started using this brush I would use my fingers and I would use more product. Now, I use less product and I feel feminine and glamorous when using the brushes. Thank you.ABANISA Beauty8 months agoThank you for sharing your All-Over Treatment Brush experience!
- RARobyn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove!!
I didn't know how much I needed this brush! An Absolute game changer. So happy with it!ABANISA Beauty8 months agoThank you for sharing your All-Over Treatment Brush experience!