A beautiful sun-kissed glow is a “buff” away with the oval-shaped head of the buffing bronzer brush.
Perfectly pairs with all powder and cream complexion makeup products including bronzer, contour, and foundation.
HOW TO USE
Top of brush head:
– For all-over blending, buff product using back-and-forth motions.
– For bronzing, buff product along the cheekbones, hairline, and jawline using a back-and-forth motion.
Side of brush head:
– For sculpting, apply product along the cheekbones, nose, and jawline using a sweeping motion.
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.