Created with makeup lovers and experts in mind, this makeup brush collection will help take your everyday makeup routine to the next level.
Channel your inner beauty guru with these three brushes to conceal, contour, and powder like a pro.
HOW TO USE
Angled Concealer Brush:
– Press, buff or sweep product onto the skin.
Crescent Contour Brush:
– Sweep and blend product into the skin using a rocking back-and-forth motion.
– For best contour placement, sweep product along the natural “3” face-framing contour points of the face – under the hairline, in the hollows of the cheeks, and under the jawline.
– For all-over application, apply product using a sweeping motion over the face.
– For shine control, press powder into specific areas of the face.
– For sculpting, flip brush and use the top edge of the back of the brush head to define the face with bronzer or contour powder.
– Use a waterless brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time – we recommend our Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray.
– Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
– Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
– Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the brush fibers.
– For faster deep cleaning, use a silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
– Rinse thoroughly with water.
– Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape brush head.
– Lay flat to dry.