Travel Pinnacle Foundation Brush
Travel Pinnacle Foundation Brush
A Little Goes a Long Way
A travel-sized version of our best-selling foundation brush makes it easy to maintain a polished finish all day long while on the go. This travel foundation brush has the same triangular domed brush head design but with a more compact brush head and handle.
Not your average travel brush — a little goes a long way with our mini rockstar brush.
Perfectly pairs with cream and liquid foundation and tinted moisturizer.
How To Use
Brush Care Guide
Use a waterless, alcohol-free brush cleaner for a quick clean that doesn’t require drying time.
Use a mild soap, shampoo, or brush cleaner, like The Wash.
Add the brush cleaner directly to the brush head.
Without adding any water, work the brush cleaner into the fibers.
For faster deep cleaning, use a textured silicone brush cleaning pad, like the Brush Cleaning Pad.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Squeeze excess water from fibers and gently reshape the brush head.
Lay flat to dry.
For detailed brush cleaning instructions & tips, visit our Brush Care Guide page.
- SGsara g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Easy to use, Blends in seconds, High-qualityWorks best for... Liquid Foundation, PrimerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSensitive skin
It’s soft , and works perfect
- MPMONICA P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Blends in seconds, Streak-free, Easy to use, High-quality, VeganWorks best for... Liquid Foundation, Foundation, Concealer, Tinted Moisturizer, Cream BlushRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect Size for Travel
Beautiful brush that is the perfect size for travel! It’s exactly the same quality as the full size one but perfect for stashing in your makeup beauty bag.
- AAriVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best brush!!
I’ve been looking for a brush that can replace my beauty blender because even though I love the natural flawless finish it gives it soaks up so much product it’s such a waste! I needed a travel brush either way so I decided to go for it even though I was skeptical to try yet another brush and Omg!!! Hands down the best brush ever! It gives such a flawless skin like natural look! Exactly what I was looking for! I can’t say if it performs exactly as the bigger size because I’ve never tried that one but I do wonder since the bristles look different. The only reason why I haven’t bought the big one is because I’m not a fan of the look of the brush itself it’s a bit too much for me and I wish there was one with a more simple/clean looking handle design. As far as the mini fitting around the eyes and smaller areas, it doesn’t. The shape and density makes it difficult to maneuver there but a concealer brush will fix that.ABANISA Beauty2 months agoThank you for sharing your Travel Pinnacle Foundation Brush experience!
- HHhannah h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing!!
This brush really makes my cream makeup go on flawlessly! The travel size is the perfect shape to get into small spaces. It grabs and deposits the perfect amount of product every time. I’m going to purchase the bigger one.ABANISA Beauty3 months agoThank you for sharing your Travel Pinnacle Foundation Brush experience!
- JRJasmine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect travel/everyday brush
I decided to get this instead of the large version and I’m so glad I did! It’s great for both my cream (Patrick Ta) and liquid (Armani luminous silk) foundations and since it’s smaller, I feel like I have more control in covering my face. I love the dark purple brush hair and handle—looks very sleek and luxurious.ABANISA Beauty3 months agoThank you for sharing your Travel Pinnacle Foundation Brush experience!